Sunday, December 10, 2006

Blogging challenges


Whew, it's been awhile. Somehow, my blogger turned up in Chinese script. Not the stuff I wrote, but everything that Blogger said to me was in Chinese. I can't read Chinese. I figured out how to get it back to English. I just kept pressing buttons.

A lot has happened. A lot. Then, again, a lot will happen.

I've gone to a place within myself where I've quit thinking again. Overwhelmed with life's twists and turns. Daniel was found dead in his apartment in Colorado a week and a half ago. No reason as why it happened. I've shut down since then. I attended the open casket at the funeral home, it was really difficult.

There's much to share about the whole thing--about Daniel, grief, and about death. About faith, family and my fellow partners at Starbucks. I'm at a point where I need to transition to here and now, about how I'm living my life, today.

There a few changes I wish to make. Some that would probably be less noticable, but in the long run make a bigger impact. It's the daily-ness of every day life. That's a challenge in itself.

No comments: