Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Easter is Coming



Not in the best of moods, which is unusual for me. I'm best described as a phlegmatic, no worries sort of gal. I couldn't sleep last night and today is my first day off from working eight days in a row. A couple of co-workers have family emergencies, so I volunteered to work a few extra shifts for them. It was something I was glad to do to help out, and that thought alone helps to keep my perspective. I have several days off next week, and that also lessens the grumpiness.


The sunshine came back--we had nice weather for a while. I went for long walks in the park with a tank top and shorts. Right now, temp is a little cool, back in the normal range for Michigan spring time. I wanted to go for a long walk today, but it looks like I need to add a sweatshirt. I guess I can do that.


I have a lot to be thankful for. Let me count the ways.


1. Husband's love. Thanks, Honey.


2. Health issues that for the most part can be improved at this point. It's up to me, and I'm doing pretty good so far. Praise God.


3. Daffodils ready to bloom in front yard and in the back.


4. Hubby found a new way to save 60 bucks a month. Way to go, Dennis!


5. "Third Day" rocking on the stereo.


6. ESL classes tonight--Yay! My turn to do the questions and I'm making deviled eggs as a snack. I'm also coming to terms that a duty that my husband volunteered for ESL ended up on my lap this morning. There is still some time to address this.


7. Good old fashioned cold, clean tap water in my glass.


8. After putting on my leggings and t-shirt this morning, I can see the visible changes in my physique from increasing my activity level.


9. Easter is coming: "For He has rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins." Colossions 1:13


10. I have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so I will walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in my faith, just as I was instructed, and overflowing with gratitude. Paraphrase of Colossions 2:6-7.


No comments: