Friday, October 26, 2007

Today's Specials

Yes, I turned off the annoying song by Bob Dylan that automatically played on this site. And what was that about anyway? Dylangospel.blogspot.com has links to all things that mention Bob Dylan and religion. My blog "The Gospel According to Bob Dylan" was included a few weeks ago. You can read it here if you'd like. I was pretty excited! So, I stuck the message from bobdylan.com on my page, you can build your own messages on the cue cards Bob is holding. It was amusing for a little while. I found the Dylangospel site really helpful and informative and if you're interested, it is a nice detour.

Today, I'm cooking a couple of selections from my new "Cooking Light" cookbook. Today, a ciopiolini onion ragout for lunch. Tonight, pork roast with autumn vegetables. The ragout won't take long, it is a simple saute with tomatoes that I roasted in the oven. I'll assemble the roast and leave instructions for Dennis to put in the oven.

And, I'll still have time to go to the "Y" and swim before work!

Today's english muffin breakfast by Thea:

1 toasted 100 calorie english muffin
1/4 cup Eggbeaters
two sliced tomatoes
1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
Pam

Coat a small frying pan with Pam, saute spinach. Set cooked spinach aside on a plate. Spray pan with Pam and lightly scramble the Eggbeaters. Assemble ingredients by layers on muffin halves and sprinkle with salt and pepper.

No comments: