Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Weight Watchers, Week 4


I went to Weight Watchers this morning. I lost five more pounds this week. Last week, I gained one. I was frustrated, I didn't do anything I wasn't supposed to, but I decided to stick with it--counting points and keeping a journal. I did not expect to lose five pounds this week. Our scale at home said the same thing, but I didn't believe it. I managed to be the "biggest loser" this week.


When I was asked what helped me, I mentioned my sis who calls me and encourages me to stay with it. For me, that is what makes the difference. I don't feel alone dealing with this.


Results and progress. Something I am not used to seeing these days.


The journal helps because everything I eat has a certain value. I can't just eat anything I want whenever I want. If I want something worth more points than usual, I have to work for it physically. This week, my goal is to reduce my daily points allowance by five points so that I have to work out more. If it helps, fine. If it doesn't, I will go back to what I was doing since that was working just fine before.

No comments: