- got a message from my dad and wished him a happy trip to Hawaii and to send my alohas to all the family while he's there. And a request for kona coffee from Starbucks.
- started a group for extended family members, inviting both LeBlanc's and Silva's to join.
- sent a note to Becky, our friend and ESL coordinator at our church, that everything went well last night while she's on vacation and nothing went kablooie.
- found out that a co-worker is going through a tough time with her grandma in hospital.
- sent anniversary wishes out to a former co-worker and the update on the gift of a microwave he left in our store three years ago (I chucked it into the dumpster to join Wall E in landfill heaven, the door was broken, and I was sure it was causing radiation sickness that is causing my partners in the store to act so weird).
- got a note on my wall from Valentine assuring me that I was his #1 after he called me a "Colorado Hippy[sic]".
- joined the group "Things that Starbucks partners wish they could say to their customers but can't" and posted a story on the "stupid questions" discussion board.
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Loving Facebook. Today, I:
Posted by Althea