Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Ahhh Facebook!

Loving Facebook. Today, I:

  • got a message from my dad and wished him a happy trip to Hawaii and to send my alohas to all the family while he's there. And a request for kona coffee from Starbucks.
  • started a group for extended family members, inviting both LeBlanc's and Silva's to join.
  • sent a note to Becky, our friend and ESL coordinator at our church, that everything went well last night while she's on vacation and nothing went kablooie.
  • found out that a co-worker is going through a tough time with her grandma in hospital.
  • sent anniversary wishes out to a former co-worker and the update on the gift of a microwave he left in our store three years ago (I chucked it into the dumpster to join Wall E in landfill heaven, the door was broken, and I was sure it was causing radiation sickness that is causing my partners in the store to act so weird).
  • got a note on my wall from Valentine assuring me that I was his #1 after he called me a "Colorado Hippy[sic]".
  • joined the group "Things that Starbucks partners wish they could say to their customers but can't" and posted a story on the "stupid questions" discussion board.
Maybe, I am on there too long. Hmmm. It was only an hour. I think. I'll have to ask Fredo, my kitten, when I started...he's been snoozing next to me but I don't think he knows how to tell time yet.

No comments: