Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Time

I'm into the "right here, right now" mode, or "living in the present" instead of thinking much further than a few hours ahead at a time. And I'm having a great time. In a way, I'm tuning Christmas out. It's stressful to think of all that I usually do and seem not to be doing. Not much baking, no Christmas cards yet and not much shopping.

But the Christmas music is great. I watched "Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown", my favorite Christmas special. Church has been wonderful. We've got a wreath on the door, a tree up and decorated, a pointsetta for the dining room, nativity nearby ready to be set up (more about this later) and stockings ready to be filled. We have guests for Christmas eve, a dinner plan and a breakfast plan. It's going to be fun.

Have a Merry Christmas and thank you for reading my blog!

No comments: